Hi. I’m Gonzalo. I’m not a big fan of bios (they sound presumptuous and it’s not like I have ton of accomplishments to list) so instead I’ll regale you with a quick timeline of my life so far.
- July 22, 1994: I am born. Though I have two sisters (whom I’m sure my mom also loves) this day remains the happiest day of my mom’s life.
- July 2001: My family moves from Argentina to the United States. We go to the elementary school in order to enroll for the upcoming school year. Since I have completed half of second grade in Argentina (the school year there runs from March to December) they are unsure of whether to put me in second or third grade. They ask me to speak in English and, between my shyness and limited English skills, I say nothing. Second grade it is. To this day, my sisters love to say that I had to repeat the second grade.
- August 2001-July 2013: Lots of school, lots of soccer and lots of tennis.
- August 2013: I start college at the University of Florida.
- April 2017: I graduate from the University of Florida with a degree in Computer Science. Go Gators.
- August 2017: I move to Seattle to work at Amazon as a software engineer.